- Two train screw compressors (2x100%),
- One single train JT – LTS unit , HC dew pointing to ELPS pipeline export specification.
- Tie-in of a new NAG well via a new Slug Catcher.
- Rerouting HP condensate from the existing TEG contactor, the new LTS unit, the new slug catcher, the new compressor KO vessels and existing export compressor KO vessel via a new condensate header to the existing estuary slug catcher.
- Two reciprocating export compressors (2x50% Capacity) which will compress the gas from the new JT – LTS unit discharge pressure to the operating pressure of the ELPS pipeline at the tie-in point.
- A bypass arrangement - export gas from the OGGS line to ELPS line if the CPF is not available.
- Fiscal metering facility for the ELPS gas export line.
- Rerouting the seal gas supply for the CPF export compressors to a dry gas source.
- Yokri flow station gas gathering.
- Decommissioning of Yokri gas lift compression facilities.
Scope of Work:
- Detail Engineering Design (DED)
- Design Reviews and Safety Studies
- Follow-on Engineering