Okoloma Gas Plant & Pipelines Project
A 240 MMscf/d JT-LTS (Joule Thomson-Low Temperature Separation) High Pressure Gas Processing Train.
- A 120 MMscf/ Twister LTS Low Pressure Gas Processing Train,
- Condensate stabilization with off-gas compression, metering, storage and export facilities,
- the Afam field NAG manifold with five incoming 8" flowlines from the Afam wells and one 12" 11 km bulkline from the Afam field NAG manifold to the Okoloma Gas Plant,
- various other gas and condensate pipelines & flowlines of diameters from 4" to 16" wt, lengths from 1.2 up to about 12 km,
- two transformer stations (33 kV to 6.6 kV) with a distribution to remote consumers and export pumps.
Scope of Work
- 250,000 hours